Re: VoIP telephony building like Tor

     On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:12:52 +0700 "Vlad \"SATtva\" Miller"
<sattva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>James Brown (25.07.2009 00:16):
>> Gitano wrote:

>>> I use 'ihu' as an alternate for skype, but its a peer-to-peer
>>> application and for Linux only. AFAIK there is no SIP-based VoIP
>>> Software using Tor.
>>>
>[snip]
>> Very many Russian people were killed, unlawful arrest or simply
>> disappear last 4 - 5 years from activity our new Government...
>
>Please, please, keep political FUD off the list.

     Given that what he wrote is about a) events reported in the press
internationally and b) one of the highest priority justifications for
having a tor development project in the first place, *your* comment
would appear to be a non sequitur.  Perhaps you should have changed
your Subject: line to reflect whatever OT issue you wished to discuss
instead of what was already being discussed.
     The OP has requested information, and several of us now have tried
to find information that he might be able to use to his advantage in
the situation he believes he faces.  If you have additional information
along these lines, please post it.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG