Re: Thanks for the inclusion...

Andrew Lewman wrote:
On 07/30/2009 06:14 AM, Michael Cozzi wrote:
   Hello Tor Team.
     I'm not sure who to thank, but I noticed my suggested text
regarding what "IT Professionals use Tor for" was included whole cloth
on the web page.

Thanks for the content.  I did strip out one bullet point, "* The CTO is
an asshat: ".  I wasn't sure that would help convince someone to use Tor. ;)

I've been considering writing a guide or white paper on how to use Tor as an IT professional. May I submit it?

   Michael