Re: Using "Authority Servers" (directory authorities) as Entry Nodes?

No. The directory authorities determine the consensus. They are not capable of figuring out what relays you've picked from it for your circuits.

I'm kinda confused why you want to use them for your entry nodes. Setting StrictEntryNodes this way harms your anonymity since you're only making use of a tiny subset of the tor network for the first hop (most clients pick among a few guards for their hop, not directory authorities, and anything that differentiates you from other tor users is bad). -Damian