Re: Problem with Torbutton on OS-X PowerPC

torbutton-logger.js is the Torbutton message log system.  It is used
for development and debugging.  Normally it shouldn't even be active.

Based on this message and your previous one, its possible you have
somehow changed it to report way more than it should. If you check the
"about:config" url, and enter a search string of loglevel you should
see the value "extensions.torbutton.loglevel." If it is set to a value
other than 4, you should reset it, and probably also go into your
Torbutton settings and click "Restore Defaults".

Thus spake bao song (michaelwprx@xxxxxxxxxxxx):

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist