Re: [tor-talk] Maintaining your privacy sending e-mails

> How do you manage to send e-mails? I'd like to send e-mails in an
> anonymous way but most of the webmails make it very difficult. I bet
> that it is not easy to do using my own SMTP and POP3 servers either.
> Is that possible?

Try to use an anonymous e-mail account and connect to that account via
TOR. E-mails shoud be encrypted locally (with GnuPG) so that servers do
not see the unencrypted text. Mail shoul be stored locally on a
Truecrypt volume.

There was a Firefox extension called FireGPG which supported some
webmails but it is discontinued now.

Jacek Szymona