[tor-talk] Hotmail with Tor

Hello,

I cannot seem to properly use Hotmail and Tor.

I have disabled NoScript and HTTPS-Everywhere but to no avail.

I can login with no problems and see the inbox but when I click on a message then one of two things happens.  Either I get sent back to the "Home" page which shows me the "Hotmail Highlights" or else the page seems to load itself but the message does not get opened.

I have tried with multiple Tor exit nodes.  Same problems.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?  Is their a solution?

Thanks.