Re: [tor-talk] Traffic retention of TOR-Relays in Denmark

Hello Niels,
thank you for your Mail. I found a .pdf report about an EU-Meeting
concerning the data retention.In this report, the Chief Security
Officer of TDC explains, that they have implemented the 500th
Packet solution, and this causes enourmous amounts of data, which
they have to store.

But, im wondering about what he said exactly: "We have to log every
500th incoming ID/IP-Package (belonging to a customer)"

What do you think he did mean by "Incoming"? If this means, only
every 500th Packet of the data stream from outside to the customer
is logged, there would be no problem for Tor, phehaps. What do you
think about this?

Thanks!