[tor-talk] Separate Tors for Communities/Special Purposes?

I know this is crazy talk, but would it be very bad to provide an easy
way/guide on how to operate a seperate Tor network for communities? I
know the anonymity properties of that would suck, but for
anti-censorship it could still have more pros than cons, no?

I've been thinking about experimenting with a VoIP-only (port/protocol)
Tor network, but will never get around to actually do it. It would be
interesting to see how a (real world) "only encrypted, well-known ports"
Tor network would behave.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/