Re: [tor-talk] spam??/socks4a for mac

On 7/19/2011 12:00 AM, M wrote:
Hey guys.. i have sent several messages to the list. but i hardly receive any response!

I was wondering maybe it was landing in people's spambox.

If you receive this message, can you just add a note so i know that my messages are going through?

Also a question.. does anyone know any mac software which can route programs through socks4a? i searched quite a bit on the net but could not find any.

thanks alot in advance!

I got it. I did have problems for a bit w/ Tor-talk mail getting filtered by GMX, but once added the address to my contacts list, no problems.