[tor-talk] Linkedin.com does not work with Tor.

Hello,

When I connect to www.linkedin.com using Tor I receive the 401 error:

type Status report

message

description This request requires HTTP authentication ().

Apache Tomcat/6.0.32

I do not get this error when I toggle Tor and the page loads normally.  Perhaps someone could explain what "HTTP authentication" means in the context of just trying to load the home page and what - if anything - can be done to solve the issue.

Also - is there a way of providing more technical information rather than just describing the situation?  The same type of technical information as pasting from a log file but instead for when I am connecting to web sites (as above) and there are problems?  Like an add-on for Firefox?