Re: [tor-talk] [info] Anonymous Publishing Is Dead.

>> like the NSA for example, consider that they haven't yet managed to track
>> down the guys running the Silk Road drug site (http://silkroadvb5piz3r.onion)

Call me stupid, but I actually think the NSA does have the capability to
locate Tor hidden services, even if only those existing within the USA. But
as usual, they may be restricted from originally passing it to enforcement,
or from producing data at bequest of same. Or for whatever reason, no one
cares, or wishes to keep capabilties or bigger fish under wraps. Nothing new
here.

> Do you know who runs Silk Road?

Silk Road will likely go down via the usual means... some Joe somewhere
flapping their gums, a street grudge, too much bling, etc. Just as with
Farmer's Market, the case files will certainly make for interesting reading.
But not really tell us much about Tor :(