Re: [tor-talk] 30+ mbps node taken down by host

Thanks to everyone for their responses.

1) >>>> Just in case, does any have any recommendations for an unmetered, bulletproof host? <<<<

2) I'll update the wiki host page soon (Seedmonster.net is the host. Very fast, but weak abuse protection).

3) I updated the exit policy per everyone's recommendations. Thank you for this!

4) I sent the EFF-style abuse explanations to the host (and I already had the Tor warning page set up for the www server), and told the host I'll work with the complainants to address the tickets, but the host doesn't seem swayed... I think the next time they get a complaint, they're just going to kill the node and I'll have to find a new host. I've pushed up to 70mbps of traffic through them during peak hours, so I think they might just be tired of the traffic (even though I offered to throttle it).