Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.9 released - testing and feedback requested!

First of all thanks all for developing TorBirdy,

I just DLed and installed Mozilla Thunderbird then TorBirdy,
I have a problem , i can send email via a Gmail account, but via Yahoo
account I get error, it seems that can not connect to Yahoo smtp server,
the default chosen yahoo smtp server is smtp.mail.yahoo.com, should i
change smtp server to something else? or another trick?
both tested when TorBirdy was disabled and enabled, result was the same.

Best,