Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.10 released - testing and feedback requested!

jacob i notice default port for http proxy is 8118, but with polipo running default is 8123.

when i change in thunderbird, and restart, it changes back to 8118.

i will read instructions carefully, maybe i missed something.

--
Jerzy Åogiewa -- jerzyma@xxxxxxxxxx