Re: [tor-talk] Hiding stuff

antispam06@xxxxxxx:
> I remember reading about installing more extensions as a bad
> thing as it might identify a Tor configuration from another. But
> can't this be hidden?

Maybe. Would require development which no one wants to take.

> I know extensions can answer javascript
> requests. Is it possible to have a generic option to stop them
> from answering to these external requests?

Perhaps.

> Also, is there a way to tweak the regular Firefox output so that
> it looks like a Tor browser without being on Tor?

You can remove all proxy settings in Tor Button and connect directly.
You will get the Tor Browser fingerprint without using the Tor network.

> To a smart
> tracker it would be obvious as it doesn't come from a Tor exit
> relay. Can I set up the given output resolution for example?

Must be somewhere in Tor Button source code.

What you want to archive is very difficult. The list of Tor exists is
public.

You could chain another proxy (or SSH, or VPN) behind Tor, i.e. Tor ->
proxy. The proxy must be private, not in some public proxy list. On the
other hand that's not recommend, since it adds a permanent observer.

And tweak Tor Browser until it looks like you want or tweak Firefox
until it adds the security features and looks you like.