Re: [tor-talk] Hiding stuff

On 07/13/2012 06:22 PM, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012, at 22:14, proper wrote:
My non-offical project supports [1] that. Java and Flash do not leak IP
or DNS.
Even without leaking IP, they have far too much power for a far too
small benefit. The ability to write or read the disk beyond the powers
of the browser. Leaking font lists. With the HTML5 ability to play
certain multimedia files they remain useful to time waste. Sure, a lot
of companies abused applets so there are enough people who need that in
order to do some work.

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBOX
How does this project relate with Tails for example? How does VirtualBox
relate with other emulators?