Re: [tor-talk] Torbox (now aos) question

On 07/17/2012 12:22 PM, adrelanos wrote:
Praedor Atrebates:
Well, I have been using the virtual box *.ova files and there is
no documentation with these.  I assume you mean one must download
the source to get the readme?
No source required to read the readme. I wonder where you downloaded
it? Website should always be linked.

The documentation is only online.
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBOX
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBOX/Readme

Latest version is 0.2.1 from yesterday.

I downloaded both ova files and imported them. No readmes. Downloaded from the homepage link.

I just updated both the workstation and the gateway. The gateway is running and working but the workstation fails to connect when I fire up the tor browser: The Proxy Server is Refusing Connections.

I checked the gateway and it has ip 192.168.0.1 and that is what the workstation is pointing to for a proxy but...that actual ip address is used by my router so I assume this means I have to change the ip of the torbox gateway to something open in my home network(?) and change the proxy address in the workstation? I'm not sure why this default setup would work yesterday (for a while) but quit working since.

praedor