[tor-talk] Transparent re-writing packet destinations to hidden service?

Hi,

I was playing around with "TransPort" in torrc what seem like a very nice feature. Thank you!

My question what if I want to transparently re-route traffic on one port to go to a hidden service but do it transparently?

So user thinks talking to example.com but really traffic goes to abcd1234efgh5678.onion.

Is there some linux software or trick that can do this?