Re: [tor-talk] Tor for upcoming FirefoxOS?

On 07/02/2013 02:02 PM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
> I am wondering if a Client-Only, lightweight Tor Library in Javascript
> would be feasible, maybe considering SilverTunnel porting
> https://silvertunnel.org ?

The problem in the past with silvertunnel, coffee onion, java-tor, etc,
has been keeping it up to date with the high frequency of changes
occurring in tor master. This is why we chose to cross-compile for Orbot.

However, I think *someone* should start working on a lightweight Tor
javascript client now, just to see whether or not it is possible,
because I think it could have great impact.