Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia error message with TorBirdy

adrelanos:

> Hi Katya,
>
> thanks for looking into these solutions.
>
> Katya Titov:
>> If anyone else knows of some other good plugins or approaches then
>> I'm also looking for more options.
>
> I take you by your word.
>
> http://web.monkeysphere.info/
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/monkeysphere/?src=search

Thanks adrelanos.

Do you have any thoughts on the amount of effort involved in using
Monkeysphere? I've never recommended this to others because of the
additional work involved, and as I'm sure you've seen on this list
recently there are some people who seem to struggle with things that
most of us take for granted, like email list usage.

Do you use Monkeysphere in Whonix? (It's been a while since I spun up
the VMs ...)
--
kat