Re: [tor-talk] Network diversity [was: Should I warn against Tor?]

>> diversity, physically it could repeatedly pass through the same
>> Internet eXchange (IX).â

See also:
http://www.ixmaps.ca/

And about a decade ago there was a researcher who compiled
fiber right-of-way maps from public sources and wrote a paper
discussing vulnerability of Internet structure to physical attack.
The details were omitted due to 'security' yet crowdrecreating/finding
that work/paper would yield similar IX locations for discussion.
Big fiber junctions are often not in giant buildings with telecom
logos on them. I don't have the paper link or researcher at hand,
search for it.