Re: [tor-talk] No free Hushmail account if signing up using TBB

bvvq <beveryveryquiet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not using Hushmail for their "security" but because I can create a
> throwaway @hushmail.com account in 30 seconds. Well, it used to; I
> can't find a way to get the free account while using TBB so I'll need
> to find a new host. Do you know of any?

I still can't support people using them, even with Tor and PGP-encrypted
emails. By being a free user, people contribute to their market share and
overall bottom line.

The last email I made with Tor was using Lavabit.com and the experience was
overall quite good =)