Re: [tor-talk] [Question] How to use chutney to test private network for TOR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 5:28 AM, LEE <zeusy22k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I received tip that I can use chutney to test private network for TOR
>
> But I don't now how to use chutney
>
> I already read readme.txt but that doesn't enough for me
>
> I hope to get detailed usage for chutney

I'm afraid that right now the README is the only documentation there
is.  The bootstrap-network.sh script might also help there too, if you
can read shell scripts.

I'm hoping that some time in the next few months (or when we get a QA
engineer[1], or both) we can get chutney to a point where it's easier
to use for people who aren't prepared to read the source code to
figure it out.

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2013-July/005119.html

best wishes,
--