Re: [tor-talk] Time for porn on the Tor?

Even if Tor is illegal people will still use it and people will still run
Tor. Just look at China. My server (in the cloud) (which has 2Cores (2GHZ
each) and 2GB of Ram) is running a webserver, seeding all ubuntu torrents
(the latest ones and the lts/alternate ones), and is running a Tor Exit
Node (reduced policy). I don't think it will be an issue. Also they could
buy prepaid visas and go to a coffee shop which their laptops which sole
purpose is setting up illegal servers (tor in the future maybe?) and then
go away. They is no way to stop this...

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Il 7/22/13 11:44 AM, Jerzy Åogiewa ha scritto:
>
>  Well this is quite some surprise: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-**23401076<http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23401076>
>>
>> Wasn't it Star Wars? More and more the countries will tighten grip on
>> internet content, more will slip through? So now Tor bandwidth will be huge
>> for porn market.
>>
> In invite you to read the thread of "Tor Porn Bundle" idea here:
> https://lists.torproject.org/**pipermail/tor-talk/2012-**
> October/026115.html<https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2012-October/026115.html>
>
> -naif

Nathan Suchy
If this email was not intended for you delete it and any copies you have of
it. The email was intended for "FirstName LastName". Information in this
email may be confidential and releasing it may be a violation of US law.