Re: [tor-talk] Phones for Tor

I had a weird experience with a android ROM which even when turned off send
stats to a server over wifi... I have not tested it with stock rom, and I
have no idea how it works, but it might be worth listening to phone data
and try to figure out what it does before using a mod\ded phone for
something important... Even when it\s turned off.