Re: [tor-talk] Hiding IP address from my ISP

Excellent, I totally understand your answer and I appreciate it very much.  Again I apologize for any miscommunication.  I was only wanting to protect my identity and NOT for illegal or immoral acts.  Thanks again.

----- Reply message -----
From: "grarpamp" <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tor-talk] Hiding IP address from my ISP
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Rephrasing, people usually don't like to answer questions
related to cracking safes with "here's a crowbar". Of course
if the question was said to be from the safe owner... I didn't
get that impression, but I've been wrong before and hereby
apologize if so.
There are indeed many examples of good software and movies
on piratebay that have open licenses for which sharing them
would thus not involve risk of violating copyright.
Tor doesn't really work too well for that since torrenting usually
requires inbound connections and its performance is far too low
for the typical user.

One last bit of info for your reading...
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea