Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

On 06/30/2014 09:14 PM, Mark McCarron wrote:> Mick,

> I would be very careful what you claim in your emails. I have the capability of suing you into oblivion, that email constitutes defamation. Nothing like that was ever said, either retract it or I will take you for everything that you've got.
>
> Your choice.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark McCarron

All he did was use the word stupid.

I feel like Mark has not been abiding by this. He or she has declared Tor to be worthless or worse, and not presented even evidence (much less, proof) of this conclusion. Such could be viewed as a step further than off-topic - it would seem to be the opposite of the list's defined purpose.