Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

Please Mccarron,

The discussion is dead. You killed it yourself by not adding anything meaningful as far as I have seen. You just repeat yourself again and again as if it's a mantra. You got statistics to back up your claims? Good - show them!
You got the script you used to track the onions? Awesome! Show it so we can see for ourselves and use it too!

As others pointed out already: give us something to work with, else you can just pack up and troll another list as far as I am concerned.