Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

Except that we know that such an attack is underway through PRISM and that no one made any moves to fix it.

How long has it been now???  A year???

By any measure I am sure we can call that material assistance.

Regards,

Mark McCarron