Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

Visiting the same website with Tor or normal Firefox its gave me the same
Remote Address:
s3-us-west-2-w.amazonaws.com
ec2-174-129-247-121.compute-1.amazonaws.com
edge-star-shv-04-gru1.facebook.com
as an example. While ones repeat themselves in both browsers, others not.

One class of unidentifies servers are the ones that not respond to a whois
lookup. Other class use an address that not resolve in whois with that
address and instead belongs to other