Re: [tor-talk] washingtonpost.com: In NSA-intercepted data, those not targeted far outnumber the foreigners who are

Thanks Cristopher.
Same situation here in old Europe. I am German, and our surveillance
service BND (= Bundesnachrichtendienst) does exactly the same. In
Frankfurt we have got the world's biggest internet-hub, the DE-CIX
(Continental Europe, Eastern-Europe, Near East ...).
And guess who is wiretapping and analysing /the whole traffic/?
Correctly, the BND. (1)(2) From 2004 to 2007 an unknown amount of raw
internet and telephone traffic was forwarded directly to the NSA, only
the data from Germans was filtered. (3) This measure was stopped
because our respected government (the circa 5 people who knew that,
/not/ the control comitee of the parliament) came to the conclusion
that it became too delicate.
Well, actually the Greeks read the newspapers and think that mass
surveillance by the Germans is a bad idea. (4)

I am sure that every serious secret service in the world runs such and
similar programs.

=> We do not deal with an American "NSA problem". We deal with a
worldwide surveillance problem!

1)
https://netzpolitik.org/2014/trotz-vorlaeufigem-scheitern-der-klage-in-leipzig-neue-erkenntnisse-bnd-ueberwachte-2010-196-laender-auch-die-usa

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://netzpolitik.org/2014/trotz-vorlaeufigem-scheitern-der-klage-in-leipzig-neue-erkenntnisse-bnd-ueberwachte-2010-196-laender-auch-die-usa

2)
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/auch-bnd-schoepft-internationalen-datenverkehr-ab-13003379.html

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/auch-bnd-schoepft-internationalen-datenverkehr-ab-13003379.html

3)
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/geheimdienst-kooperation-gedraenge-am-daten-drehkreuz-1.2016514

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/digital/geheimdienst-kooperation-gedraenge-am-daten-drehkreuz-1.2016514

4)
http://www.tanea.gr/news/greece/article/5131175/pws-h-germania-parakoloythei-toys-ellhnes-mesw-internet

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=el&tl=en&u=http://www.tanea.gr/news/greece/article/5131175/pws-h-germania-parakoloythei-toys-ellhnes-mesw-internet

- --
no.thing_to-hide at cryptopathie dot eu
0x30C3CDF0, RSA 2048, 24 Mar 2014
0FF8 A811 8857 1B7E 195B 649E CC26 E1A5 30C3 CDF0
Bitmessage (no metadata): BM-2cXixKZaqzJmTfz6ojiyLzmKg2JbzDnApC