[tor-talk] Google Translation accuracy [was: Tor Exit Operator convicted in Austrian lower court]

If the google translation of the document at: http://www.heise.de/ct/heft/2013-20--2248651.html is mostly accurate (if not grammatically correct), this seems an odd statement: "Overall, the probability that your privacy is sacrificed as collateral damage increases by the use of Tor significantly." An increase of sacrificed privacy compared to what? To "average" users surfing w/ no privacy protection / anonymization at all? That would be true only if LEAs weren't monitoring standard browsers / clear internet traffic at all. But that's not the case.

Something lost in translation? Maybe they meant you're more likely to be *monitored* when using Tor?