Re: [tor-talk] messing with XKeyScore

Hi there,

Am 05.07.2014 um 15:08 schrieb Roman Mamedov <rm@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Well, what is the format of a E-Mail response with a bridge list?
>
> If it's just plain text, why not instead send them as a picture in attachment,
> with bridge IP addresses encoded in CAPTCHA style to not be machine-readable.

Because in such a case, visually impaired / blind folks would be left in the dark, and quite literally so!
I don’t think those users, who might rely on bridges as much as sighted users, should have such an advantage… In addition, the NSA in this case just would have to perform OCR on the image, and then they might once again end up with plain IP addresses…
Robin