Re: [tor-talk] Putting the "Tor" back in Torrent

Just looked at that ycombinator thread:

Regarding "substantial non-infringing uses", being able to access
wikipedia in particular could be the public/politically correct
"thrust" of this new application:

A while back this year, someone passed me there 'smart' phone
from a few years ago, saying they had internet access, but only
to facebook.

As a guess (I'd only ever used an old dumb phone), I wondered
whether the 'facebook' "search" function (as I looked at it) would
bring up the wikipedia page we wanted to read.

Sure enough, the "facebook app" was just a branded web browser.

So the average joe finds it difficult to not be hoodwinked by
marketing.

"Learning Time, the fasted way to learn on the worlds largest
encyclopaedia."

And it could be the fastest way to load a wikipedia page.
But whether that's true or not doesn't matter -
this is a marketing exercise.