Re: [tor-talk] Putting the "Tor" back in Torrent

> *Abundance is an engineering problem.*
> We see the proof of this in the success of Bittorrent software.

Nope, sorry, Tor is a multihop network. The cost to the net is about 7
times (hops) your own usage, so you will never be able to "stream"
VOB/TS in realtime, because each such home broadband user simply
doesn't have that much bandwidth to give back. And no, except for
estimates of idle users, no one's going to donate it from elsewhere for
you just so you can watch <whatever>. So you'll crush yourselves out
before you even get started. And that's before you try to scale a million
concurrent users in the HSDir. Yes, multihop darknets make a good
filesharing platform, but only for non realtime delivery within the dictates
of your hop count. You're better to call it "popcorn week, at your cost".