[tor-talk] Fast and clean free provider for a couple of HTML pages

Somebody rose about a month ago this issue. And I haven't seen an
answer. Please, can you name, even in private, some options?

I did a search and I get some fancy services giving 20Gb of data and
lots of site making tools. I have a couple of HTMLs. And I would like to
attach an identity to them, not just throw them in some pastebin. I want
Google to find and index them. The traffic would be a few hundred kilos
a day at most.

Also, the same poster, if I recall well asked about how to upload the
site? FTP I recall being not a good idea. How can I upload from Linux to
some cloud service without revealing origin? I know how can I download.