Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: Tor and tlk.io

Scott Arciszewski:
> I'm using the latest version of the Tor Browser Bundle. It gives me this
> prompt: http://imgur.com/ZGqzK4Z

That's something else.

> http://www.propublica.org/article/meet-the-online-tracking-device-that-is-virtually-impossible-to-block
> ^- possibly related

Yea. That Schneier guy. Once was the tech advisor to a couple of
journalists who had no idea how to use PGP. Today all three are somehow
gurus. And they are just media whores making a buck. The Snowden files
are combed for anything that might endanger the system. And people more
ignorant than those three will have a few years still to think how the
sky is falling.

Dude, quit reading that crap! As we speak women are killed because
somebody raped them and at the same time some rich white female is
taking antidepresants because her boyfriend has a picture with her naked
with another guy.