Re: [tor-talk] Almost everyone involved in developing Tor was (or is) funded by the US government

> Have I written, that there is anything creepy about that?
> The basic question is, in how the tor project can be trusted if we look
> on suspicious activities of tor developers (e.g. choosing worse design
> decisions).

I am not sure what you mean by "choosing worse design decisions"?

The timing attacks are _not_ something Tor has "deliberately
invented", they are inherent to any low-latency anonymity system. Not
just Tor.

--
Sukhbir