Re: [tor-talk] Why does requesting for bridges by email require a Yahoo or Gmail address?

This thread talk of only gmail and yahoo, but i also believe
outlook (hotmail) will no longer create usable accounts [1]
(ie not via tor, but perhaps via clearnet?) without requiring
phone. [Truly you mean to say 'phone' tech when you say
prevent multiple or hard to create/abuse. But it is cheap enemical
solution against people.] And yahoo now require phone
to create. I wish there was not bridges mail service to anyone
then, so we do not endorse preference to these phone collecting
people. Or open to all instead.

Embed a bridge in the webpage sometimes, in twitter, in
blog, in git, in tpo.org/bridge/blah, make all kind of captcha
and delay, telnet, slideshow, hidden service. All different
and more rings.

Do we underestimate the social net in oppressed
that gives them awareness of tor, and to obtain binary
and share bridge info in the first place? Or that oppressor
will not burn $cheap govt SIM and IP army to get and block
bridges from gmail to @getbridges?

This is difficult.

[1] that you can actually send mail from instead of
just play in.