Re: [tor-talk] Spoofing a browser profile to prevent fingerprinting

The video is back here http://youtu.be/QOP4NHvJAGM

Not sure I was clear in my previous answers, your fingerprint will be the one of a normal person, not the one of someone that is trying to anonymize himself even if you are indeed anonymizing yourself.

Regards,

Le 29/07/2014 22:33, Aymeric Vitte a Ãcrit :
Please see my previous answer, the fingerprint will be the one of a normal browser, not the Tor browser, so like when you are using a normal browser, a unique fingerprint that changes, so finally you are not unique at all.

I was thinking at that time to add some fingerprint "spoofing" features, not sure it's a good idea since you might end up with different people having the same fingerprint, then recognizable, the best is to be temporarly unique I believe.

Regards,

Le 29/07/2014 19:33, Mirimir a Ãcrit :