Re: [tor-talk] Spoofing a browser profile to prevent fingerprinting

Thanks. I won't reply to all your additional comments (too much to read at once). If you don't mind, send me a screen / copy of your test results from Panopticlick (I guess that's where it was). I've *never* gotten values as low as you show & they're able to read very little, if JS is disabled.
See my comments after your Panopticlick results.