Re: [tor-talk] how many verify their tbb ?

Hi,

mick wrote (29 Jul 2014 19:02:39 GMT) :
> But it begs the question - what proportion of the the monthly total
> downloads from all the mirrors that represents. Any idea?

No idea: we've never asked the people operating our mirrors to collect
such stats.

If anyone wants to think of it, draft an email we could send them,
think how we would receive and store the data, and retrieve useful
info from it: I certainly wouldn't mind :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri