Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Good point - let me rephrase:

I believe I've seen Roger and Jacob refute such claims that Tor
traffic is all illegal activities, and I believe I've read posts in
support of that.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding the
appropriate links at the moment.

I'd like to be able to say: the majority of Tor usage is positive for
humanity and here's why...

thanks,
drew