Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 14:35:04 -0500
Drew Fustini <pdp7pdp7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings - I am a Tor Browser user and also an operator of a couple
> Tor relays.  I believe the Tor Project has a noble mission.
>
> An online friend recently claimed to me that "amoral content is a huge
> portion of the exit node traffic".  I believe by "amoral" he meant
> sexual exploitation.

	You mean porn? Yes, a lot of tor traffic is prolly porn.
	But, amoral?

	No. What is morally fucked up or 'morally bad' if you prefer, is
	the use of tor as a propaganda tool for the US government. And
	that's what tor really is.

	The fact that tor is used to view porn is the only good thing
	about it.

	ps : 'amoral' is not the right word for things that fucked up
	conservatives dislike.