Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Here is something else that popped up on twitter a couple of days ago...

It's about a pedophile talking about his experience using Tor to surf
for kiddie porn.

https://np.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/3cpu43/a_pedophiles_statement_about_the_recent_cp/

Warning: Some of the commenters try to legitimize what they do, using
medical sounding terms to explain their 'condition.' As I have no
tolerance for it, I skipped much of their rhetoric. No, it doesn't make
me a SJW. It makes me not a fucking pervert.

But, if you're interested in knowing about the darker side of things...
Click away. It puts a perspective on their... existence that MSM and
'normal people' don't see/hear about.

Matt
Speak Freely