Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Mansour Moufid:
> Is bad traffic overrepresented or is good traffic underrepresented?

Mansour, the above is an useless proposition. Meaning "Is it A or is it A?"

> Bad actors are bound to be early adopters of any technology.  As the
> network becomes mainstream, its content will reflect the users.  With
> time things should improve.

Bad actors take Razzie Awards.

Else, yes, that is most probably going to happen. It happened back when
Windows '95 hit the shelves too. I can imagine when socially inept will
meet online once again and suffer for "the good old days" when decent
pedophiles roamed and not the biberites of those dark dark days.

Cheers!