[tor-talk] love! and a question

Dearest Tor,

Before I download you and start loving you, let's have a little "*dtr." *I
have one question:

How do I know that sundry spies out there will *not*, while I'm downloading
you/signing-up the first time, steal my log-in creds *on the spot *and
follow me right into Tor land?

The question probably reveals me for the non-techie ignoramus I am. But
still...âI have secretive (tho' *legal *and *ethical!*) things to do once I
get there, and I want only the eyes I choose to see what I'm doing.

Alms for the Ignoramus?

*âLocke*