Re: [tor-talk] Anyone got the sourcecode for "CensorSpoofer"

On Fri, Jul 08, 2016 at 01:13:23AM +0200, Flipchan wrote:
> Hi im writing a whitepaper atm , and im working on a proxy/code for that whitepaper and it would help/be good to look at the source code for the CensorSpoofer if anyone got it,i cant seem to find it anywhere
>
> https://people.cs.umass.edu/~amir/papers/censorspoofer.pdf

I would suggest mailing Amir and asking him.

That said, I would not at all be surprised to hear that there is
no source code, or that there is but it's only enough to make some
performance graphs, and not something an actual person could use. It
is unfortunately standard among academic research papers to describe a
system but not really build or deploy it.

Let us know what you find!

--Roger