Re: [tor-talk] Announcing OnionLauncher: a Launcher for Tor

Hi Neel, nice work! One quick note...

"TorNova has logfile and circuit viewing. OnionLauncher would require
third party programs (like arm to get this functionality)."

For what it's worth that is not true. I wrote Stem to be the new
backend of Nyx (aka arm). Just about anything arm can do Stem provides
library functions for. If you'd like help replicating any bit of
arm/nyx functionality then let me know and I'd be happy to tell you
the Stem methods to use.

Cheers! -Damian