Re: [tor-talk] webmail send while using TOR is tagged as spamends up in spam

I'm surprised more people don't run their own mail. Using something like mailinabox (https://github.com/mail-in-a-box/mailinabox) wonder how hard it would be to fork it and create a version that is configured to use Tor / not leak DNS / etcetera.